How to Insult PoeticallyOnce I happened upon a callow young lass,How to Insult Poetically by WordOfChen
Who apparently thought that it was cool to be crass.
And she turned her tongue upon the profession of writing;
Apparently she felt that it was in need of a smiting.
Though her raving and ranting made very little sense,
She seemed to be taking a rather harsh stance.
Apparently her pain was too great to be understood,
Far beyond the comprehension of this man from the hood.
So I stood there in swagger, clad in my bling.
While she behaved like 'Moon-Moon', in search of a thing.
She spouted some nonsense, some far fetched line,
About never idolizing the keen writer's mind...
If that is the case, then why ape my technique?
Why submit to several galleries; is your brain on the leak?
You are writing to be seen; you seek attention as I do,
What are we if not performers, is that not true?
Did you believe that you could use your past as a shield?
It counts, I'm afraid, for nothing, I feel;
For you see, I'm a killer, as bold a
Haiii :3 Most people call me Pai, but I enjoy nicknames, too. ^^ (and yes, all of my art are signed Takatii, cuz I only recently changed my username)|
Some facts about me are:
1. I <3 okami!!!
2. I'm obsessed with the Japanese
3. Sushi is one of my favorite foods (along with seafood)
4. Watercolors often (i hate to say it)frustrate me; I'm more of an acrylic type
5. Canines and occasionaly felines are my faves to draw
6. These peeps are inspirational to me:
7. Photographer in training
8. Swimming is something I can't live without
9. I'm mainly interested in piano and flute, but I also play the oboe
11. Love all of my friends, and I miss 'em a lot
12. Dog's name is Sydney (a.k.a. the forever #1 dog in the universe)
13. I'm one of those people who doesn't watch T.V. too often (except for the Olympics)
14. Maybe I shouldn't leave off at 13, so... Itachiiiii <3
Yeah... Sho.... Toodle-oo!