Holiday Card Project 2012Holiday Card Project 2012 by Heidi
It's back! With the goal of bringing a little cheer to patients in the hospital during the holiday season, the deviantART Holiday Card Project connects deviants from around the world and applies their tremendous artistic abilities in designing and creating uplifting holiday cards.
In past years, the Project has received more than 5,000 cards sent in by more than 1,000 deviants from 50 different countries/political regions. Cards were then divvied up and distributed in-person by deviantART members to local Los Angeles, CA hospitals, with additional cards given to various hospitals in the U.S. and abroad for hospital staff members to hand out to patients.
The idea behind the Holiday Card Project is simple: do something nice for others. However, if you're looking for even more incentive, every deviant who submits a card will be given a free one-month Premium Membership to deviantA
Haiii :3 Most people call me Pai, but I enjoy nicknames, too. ^^ (and yes, all of my art are signed Takatii, cuz I only recently changed my username)
Some facts about me are:
1. I <3 okami!!!
2. I'm obsessed with the Japanese
3. Sushi is one of my favorite foods (along with seafood)
4. Watercolors often (i hate to say it)frustrate me; I'm more of an acrylic type
5. Canines and occasionaly felines are my faves to draw
6. These peeps are inspirational to me:
7. Photographer in training
8. Swimming is something I can't live without
9. I'm mainly interested in piano and flute, but I also play the oboe
11. Love all of my friends, and I miss 'em a lot
12. Dog's name is Sydney (a.k.a. the forever #1 dog in the universe)
13. I'm one of those people who doesn't watch T.V. too often (except for the Olympics)
14. Maybe I shouldn't leave off at 13, so... Itachiiiii <3
Yeah... Sho.... Toodle-oo!